Marketing Internship Holidays 2021
We are seeking an Edmonton based marketing intern for the holiday season for our independent, pleasure inspired, perfume brand. If you love telling stories through photo and video, have a keen aesthetic sense and love the senses we would love to hear from you.
Maintain & monitor Key ecommerce & marketing metrics
Help to conceptualize and plan marketing campaigns. Organize, create & distribute marketing materials in coordination with established campaign schedules.
Planning and creating content for organic and paid channels. This may include both planning and executing shoots yourself as well and coordinating with other creative professionals.
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, and web)
This position is perfect for you if you
- Love telling stories through photo & video.
- Have experience with content creation, even if not professionally.
- Have a keen aesthetic sense & brand positioning, voice and style
- Are empathetic to customers needs and wants and can vocalize them
- Active on all major social media channels and current on trends
- Have great attention to detail and able to take initiative
- Love the senses and want people to feel good
Bonus if you have
- Experience with paid digital advertising and email marketing
This position is local and Edmonton based. Up to 15-18 hours/week. Hours are flexible but must be available for 6-8 hours during daytime business hours, Mon- Fri for planning sessions.
This is a contract position for the holiday season with the possibility of continuing pending performance and candidate interest.
This is a paid internship.
Send your resume and a very brief cover letter to